Start a new club
You can make it happen!
Want to join the movement but don’t have a Climate Club chapter near you? We’ll help you start one! You can use our playbook to help schedule a meeting, find new members, and share useful topics.
If you want 1-1 coaching on how to start a chapter, you can reach the climate club founders at email@example.com.
How we started a club
Matt, Gautam and Tim started the first chapter of the climate club in the summer of 2021 in the Shaw-Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, DC.
The group meets monthly in a community space with everyone welcome. During the first three meetings, the group covered topics including:
- Measuring your household carbon footprint
- Offsetting your greenhouse gas emissions
- Buying carbon-free electricity
- How to do more biking in the city (safely and with your family!)
- Climate impact of food: diet and composting
You can learn more about these strategies in the Actions You Can Take Right Now section.
Connect with us and we can set you up with resources to help get started hosting your own club: